segunda-feira, 12 de setembro de 2016

Meet Amalia Milan

 

















           What can you tell us about yourself?
My name is Amalia and I am a 21 years old medicine student.

     Where are you from?
I am from Córdoba, Spain.

    What’s your main goal in life?
To be happy and make people around me happy as well.

    Is this your first time in Portugal? Do you like it?
No, it´s my second time but it’s my first time at Algarve and I love all I know about the country for the moment.
  
   What are your hobbies?
I love travelling, playing guitar and reading. I also love water sports and doing activities related to nature and animals.

     Have you ever volunteered before?
Yes I have. I was volunteered at a Spanish association called Apoyo Positivo.

     How do you fell about the experience?
I think is a really good way to travel and getting job experience which is going to be really helpful for me in the future.

    What’s the best part of it?
Meeting new people from different countries.

   And the worse?
I didn’t find a negative aspect.

Do you think this is hard work?
No. It doesn't take you much time.

       Are you thinking about doing it again?
   I am sure I will repeat it.


       Do you want to give any advice to whoever might come here?
   I advise to listen to the person who is running out the business and follow their instructions and enjoying the experience.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário