sexta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2016

Aurora Aguilera



English

   Who is Aurora?
I’m a 19 years old girl from Madrid and my still trying to discover who I am. I don’t know what I should do with my life so I’m looking for an answer. I volunteered before in an Eco-farm and in another hostel.

   Why did you decide to volunteer?
I saw this hostel in the internet and wanted to try.

   What do you think about the experience?
In the beginning it was a little bit difficult to adapt myself but now I’m used to it and really enjoy it.

   How did you get to know the hostel?
On the HelpX website.

   What did you have to do in your work?
I had to help with cleaning but it’s easy.

   What’s the best memory you’ll take with you?
All the moments when I was in the terrace talking with other guests.

    What do you think about Portugal? And Alvor?
I love Portugal. Alvor is a small village but it’s really nice for holidays.

   When did you start singing/playing the guitar?
Very early, when I was 8 years old. My family and my parents are musicians so I was influenced by them.

    What are the differences between Portugal and Spain?
In Portugal people are more polite. In Spain people just speak their mind without thinking about the other person’s feelings.

    Do you think about repeating the experience?
Yes! As soon as I have the opportunity I want to do it again.

What do you do in your free time?
I mainly sing and play the guitar but I also enjoy Mountaineering in Madrid with my friends.

   What does a person need to do this kind of work?
You need to be open-minded and likable. It’s a work of give and receive.

   What do you think about the hostel?
I really enjoy it, mainly when there isn’t a lot of people and it is calmer. It’s an ideal place for young people and I was able to make many friends.
The beach is really close which is great!



Português


   Quem é a Aurora?
Tenho 19 anos, sou de Madrid e ainda estou a descobrir quem sou. Não sei o que quero da minha vida e estou à procura. Já fiz voluntariado em quintas biológicas e noutro hostel.

   Porque decidiste fazer voluntariado?
Vi este hostel na internet e quis experimentar.

   O que achaste da experiência?
Ao principio foi um pouco difícil adaptar-me mas agora já estou habituada e gosto bastante.

   Como ficaste a conhecer o hostel?
No site HelpX.

   Em que consistia o teu trabalho?
Ajudar na limpeza mas não é difícil.

   Qual é a melhor recordação que levas contigo?
Os momentos em que ficava no terraço a falar e conviver com os outros clientes.

   O que achas de Portugal? E de Alvor?
Adoro Portugal! Alvor é uma vila pequena mas é óptimo para férias.

   Quando é que começaste a cantar/tocar guitarra?
Muito cedo, quando tinha 8 anos. A minha família e os meus pais são músicos então foi por influencia deles.

   Quais são as diferenças entre Portugal e Espanha?
Em Portugal as pessoas são mais bem educadas. Em Espanha não se preocupam com o que as outras pessoas pensam e dizem tudo o que lhes vem à cabeça.

   Pensas repetir a experiência?
Sim, mal tenha oportunidade quero repetir!

   O que costumas fazer no teu tempo livre?
Principalmente tocar guitarra e cantar mas às vezes vou com os meus amigos à serra em Madrid fazer escalada nas montanhas, adoro.

   Quais são as características necessárias para esta posição?
Acho que é preciso ser-se open-minded. E ser bastante simpático. É um trabalho de dar e receber.

   O que achaste do hostel?
Gosto muito, principalmente quando não tem muita gente e está mais calmo. É um sitio ideal para jovens e consegui fazer muitos amigos.
A praia fica bem perto o que é óptimo!




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário